How to create greater passenger understanding to influence behaviour and spend
This report from Collinson, formerly ICLP, explores how airports can transform passengers into customers. A more insightful perspective of passengers to increase engagement can help airports improve non-aeronautical income to further drive profitability and an enhanced passenger experience.
Download the report to discover:
- Key considerations for improving customer engagement and relationships strategies
- How to drive commercial value for the airport and value for the passenger, through both digital and traditional channels.
- How to create greater passenger understanding to influence behaviour and spend
- The opportunities of developing direct relationships to engage passengers in a more relevant and personalised way
- The importance of understanding the commercial value of individual passengers