Loyalty@Freddie Awards 2017
Collinson (formerly Collinson Latitude) will be sponsoring and speaking at the Loyalty@Freddie Awards from 26th - 27th April in New Jersey, USA.
The conference, which partners the Freddie Awards ceremony, attracts over 200 loyalty professionals from airlines and their loyalty programme partners, across more than 28 countries.
Lars Holmquist will be speaking and presenting at 1.15pm on day 1 with strategic partner, Points, so if you are interested in all things Loyalty Commerce head down to the main stage from 1pm.
Collinson has been partnered with Points since 2013. In just four years, they have jointly partnered with some of the world's leading loyalty programmes, including FlyingBlue and Avios.
Here's some more detail about the presentation:
Title: One integration for more everyday engagement
- Learn more about the Points and Collinson Loyalty Commerce Ecosystem
- Why a member first philosophy is key to long term success
- About the key loyalty commerce market challenges
- How we drive value and engagement for our clients and partners
Key conference themes include:
- Low fares, loyalty programs, open skies, services - what are customers most interested in?
- Enhancing the redemption offer
- Building a truly powerful credit card relationship
- Payments and loyalty: an inflection point for innovation and growth
- Growing airline loyalty proposition in a mature, competitive market