‘Join the debate’: what impact can loyalty have in an age of diminishing brand affinity?
Collinson, London & Partners and Traveltech Lab to host a debate including sector and loyalty experts Tamara Lohan, founder of Mr & Mrs Smith, Pippa Jacks, Group Editor of TTG and Adrian Meseda, Founder of Cheerfy.
On Tuesday the 4th September at 8:30am, Collinson, London & Partner’s and Traveltech Lab will bring together a panel of experts at the Tower Room, London, to discuss the topic of loyalty in an age of diminishing brand affinity.
As brand loyalty becomes increasingly challenged in an age of digital disruption and choice rich consumerism, we look forward to hearing the views of our panel on what is undoubtedly a topic that that will garner some interesting discussion and debate.
Like to attend the debate?
If you’d like to attend, please sign up on the event page, here.
**Please ensure you sign up using the promotional code TTTCG01. To enter the promotional code, simply click the 'Details' button then 'Enter Promotional Code' in the top right of the pop-up.
What to expect on the day?
- Hear insight and opinion from leading industry experts
- Healthy debate on a topic that really matters
- Mingle with London’s start-up community
- A complimentary light breakfast
- A chance to explore and enjoy London & Partner’s spectacular Tower Room
Timings and location
- 8.30am breakfast
- 9 am to 10:30 the panel debate
- Address: Tower Room, London & Partners, 2 More London Riverside, London SE1 2RR