1. The promoter of this Priority Pass Membership Prize Draw Competition (“Competition”) is Priority Pass Ltd (“Promoter”), a company registered in England & Wales at Cutlers Exchange, 123 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BU, United Kingdom with registered company number 02728518.
2. Competition is open to entries between 12th February 2019 and 11:59pm on 5th March 2019 (“Competition Entry Period”) and one winner will be selected on 6th March 2019 for the prize of one year’s Standard Plus Priority Pass membership (“Prize”).
3. Competition is only open to entrants residing in Nigeria, aged 18 or over.
4. Competition entry is excluded for employees and their immediate families of Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to this Competition.
5. Entrants are required to have internet access and an email address.
6. Information on how to enter and the Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and other promotional material, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
7. To enter into this Competition entrants must during this Competition Entry Period:
(a) read and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions; and
(b) click on the link provided in the email communication sent out by ABTA, and provide your full name and email address.
8. Entries made in any manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this Competition.
9. No purchase necessary to enter this Competition but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
10. Competition entry is excluded for agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or applications automatically generated by computer. No incomplete, corrupted entries or entries from multiple accounts will be accepted. In the event of this clause being breached, the entrant will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence the Prize will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Promoter. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, Promoter may, at its sole discretion, refuse to fulfil the Prize.
11. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted. All entries by anyone found to use multiple e-mail addresses to enter will be declared invalid and disqualified from this Competition. Promoter reserves the right, at any time to invalidate any entries which it reasonably suspects have been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information and/or entries that have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, e-mail addresses or accounts, including but not limited to social networking accounts.
12. Promoter will select an entrant at random to win the Prize and Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Promoter will notify the winner that they have been successful by the email address provided upon entry.
13. By accepting the Prize, the winning entrant agrees and accepts the Priority Pass Conditions of Use. For details, please visit https://www.prioritypass.com/en/conditions-of-use.
14. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-changeable. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered. Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the specified Prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
15. The Prize will take effect from the date the winning entrant is contacted and provides the necessary information to complete the membership application. If the winning entrant is an existing Priority Pass member, the Prize will take effect from the date on which their current Priority Pass membership expires. Winning entrant will not be able to redeem the Prize in the middle of their current membership year.
16. Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winning entrant. If the winning entrant cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within five (5) working days of receiving an email notification, Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next randomly selected entrant from the correct entries that were received during this Competition Entry Period.
17. The winning entrant must provide the following information to claim the Prize:
Full name, date of birth, email address and contact telephone number.
18. The winning entrant will be required to provide credit card details when setting up Prize membership in order to cover any excluded fees such as guest lounge fees or any subsequent lounge visits made over the winning entrants entitlement, if applicable.
19. Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
20. Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend this Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in this Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms and the entrant agrees that no liability will attach to Promoter as a result thereof.
21. Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage arising from an inability to enter this Competition due to computer failure, viruses, bugs and other such causes, lost delayed or incomplete entries howsoever arising.
22. It is a condition of entry that the winning entrant agrees to their name and country of residence being made publicly available.
23. If Promoter so elects, the winning entrant may be required to submit to a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for this Competition will not bring Promoter into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavourably on this Competition as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify such a potential winning entrant on the basis of the findings resulting from the background check. Winning entrant agrees to execute any further such paperwork as may be necessary to give full effect to these Terms and Conditions. Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the Prize may be withheld until and unless Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
25. Entrants shall hold Promoter, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, Competition or other agencies harmless and wilfully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of (i) entry into this Competition and (ii) entrants acceptance of the Prize.
26. The name of the winning entrant may be obtained by sending a signed request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to Priority Pass Limited at Cutlers Exchange, 123 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BU, United Kingdom.
27. This Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Competition or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
28. Under no circumstance will Promoter be liable for any breach of state or country law that may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this Competition.
29. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.