Collinson launches Valuedynamx to drive innovation in the payments and customer rewards ecosystem
- Collinson Valuedynamx will put significant focus on the convergence of payments, commerce and loyalty programmes, to curate tailored content and drive performance and engagement across mutually valuable relationships
- Building sustainable networks that drive long-term value, Collinson Valuedynamx will deliver sizable benefits to consumers, retailers and merchant partners and client loyalty programmes
- The new business unit will leverage the size and scale of Collinson’s £1bn turnover business and 2,100 staff in 13 markets
Today we announce that our Chairman and Founder Colin Evans has created a new business unit – Collinson Valuedynamx. Created to disrupt and drive innovation where data, payments, technology and rewards intersect, Collinson Valuedynamx will deliver substantial benefits to all members of the ecosystem – consumers, retailers and merchant partners and client loyalty programmes.
Valuedynamx focuses on the convergence of payments, commerce and loyalty, leveraging the unique size and scale of the Collinson business to continue to invest in an area ripe for disruption. With more than 5,000 retailers and merchant partners and over 90 airline and 20 hotel group partners, Collinson reaches millions of consumers globally and drives increased customer spend, with over £1bn flowing across its merchant network in 2019.
Colin Evans, Founder and Chairman of Collinson, said: “Valuedynamx was created to deliver on the rising need for an integrated and secure commerce ecosystem that enables the delivery of personalised, low friction earn-and-redeem experiences. With a focused team of around 100 specialists, Valuedynamx leverages Collinson’s established track-record of customer-based solutions, already deployed with the world’s leading reward programmes. This unique mix of specialised innovation with global scale and corporate depth is what truly sets us apart.
“Meaningful brand engagement is key for loyalty programmes, as are relevant incentives and rewards. At the same time, retailers and merchants are facing a major crunch, with fierce competition for the consumer dollar. This environment presents an opportunity for programmes, retailers and merchants to work together to secure the engagement of today’s consumer, leveraging the powers of loyalty currency and unique marketing channels to deliver dynamic value exchange.”
What Is Collinson Valuedynamx?
Valuedynamx unites existing market leading commerce and card linking capabilities to focus on a single mission – create and grow mutually valuable relationships as only Collinson can. Building sustainable networks that drive long-term value, Valuedynamx will deliver sizable benefits to all members of the ecosystem:
- Consumers will enjoy personalised rewards and timely offers from a wide selection of retailers and merchants that are easy to access and use. This will increase the everyday relevance of programmes, with more opportunities to earn and redeem points, miles and currency.
- Loyalty and customer programmes in the travel and financial services sectors will drive deeper brand engagement and programme connection and receive greater insight into consumer behaviour, with more streamlined ways to track spend and create lasting, profitable relationships. Financial institutions can drive card preference and spend, while airlines and hotels can expand rewards access to drive everyday consumer engagement that transcends their core business activity.
- Retailers and merchant partners will benefit from targeted marketing and permission-based access to millions of affluent customers, including high-net-worth airline and hotel programme members and financial institution customers. This will help reach an unparalleled spending power, drive footfall and increased sales, in addition to new customer acquisition and long-term return on investment.
Setting itself apart from competitors, Collinson’s partners benefit from the enormous buying power that comes from working with one of the largest, retail and merchant networks worldwide. With over 30 years of loyalty expertise, the family-run business invests for the long-term benefit of all members of the ecosystem. And, with offices in 13 countries plus clients and consumers in more than 170 countries, Collinson offers true global reach.
By creating a focused business unit backed by the strength of the company, Valuedynamx will be agile and responsive to a broader and differentiated set of consumer, partner and client needs.
Collinson has a direct client relationship with major global companies including, airlines and hotel groups, financial services, and payment networks, and is already working with long-term merchant partners to deliver tailored commerce solutions to these and other businesses.
New partners are encouraged to join the Collinson network, to enjoy the unique benefits of Collinson Valuedynamx. Please visit our Valuedynamx page to learn more.