As travel recovery continues to fluctuate, it’s a real challenge to monitor which airports are fully operational and responding to COVID-19. Collinson’s Global Travel Recovery Map is a free resource to help you better understand the situation in over 150 airports across the globe. Specifically:
- See which Airports are offering Inbound Airport Testing
- Monitor COVID rates (by country)
- Understand which airport lounges as part of the Global Priority Pass network are available
- Monitor increase in flight number growth
To explore a specific airport location, please simply click on a pin.
If you like our map, please feel free to bookmark and share with other travel fans and industry contacts.
- Airport Name: The name of the airport
- Country: The name of the country the airport is located in
- Airport Code: The global code for airport locations
- City: The name of the city the airport is located in
- COVID Average Increase: The number of new recorded COVID-19 cases by country over the past week (information sourced through CSSE at Johns Hopkins University)
- Airport Testing Inbound: Confirmation of COVID-19 inbound airport testing availability at each airport. Yes = available / No = unavailable / NA = to be confirmed (information sourced through Airports Council International)
- Lounge Availability: Confirmation of which airport lounges in the Global Priority Pass network are available at each airport
- Flight Number Growth: The percentage change in flight volumes week-on-week at each airport
The Global Travel Recovery
It is Collinson’s number one goal to get the world safely travelling again. With a rich heritage and passion for travel and aviation, we’re dedicated to helping ensure the safe return of global and domestic travel.
Over the past few months, we’ve taken a number of steps to help aid the travel recovery.
- Inbound Testing: Subject to government approval, we’re ready to kick off airport testing at Heathrow Airport
- Global Health & Hygiene Lounge Standards: Review our latest protocols, designed to help protect visiting members and staff within our Priority Pass global lounge network
- GSA: See the first COVID-19 independent global security standard for hotels
If you’d to like to learn more about our Global Travel Recovery Map or our wider efforts to help re-start the travel industry, please get in touch below.