About the travel recovery map
As travel recovery continues to fluctuate, it’s a real challenge to monitor which airports are fully operational and responding to COVID-19. Collinson’s Global Travel Recovery Map is a free resource to help you better understand the situation in over 160 airports across the globe.
How to use the travel recovery map
To explore a specific airport location, please simply click on a pin.
- Airport Name: The name of the airport
- Country: The name of the country the airport is located in
- Airport Code: The global code for airport locations
- City: The name of the city the airport is located in
- COVID Average Increase: The number of new recorded COVID-19 cases by country over the past week (information sourced through CSSE at Johns Hopkins University)
- Airport Testing Inbound: Confirmation of COVID-19 inbound airport testing availability at each airport. Yes = available / No = unavailable (information sourced through Airports Council International)
- Lounge Availability: Confirmation of which airport lounges in the Global Priority Pass network are available at each airport
- Flight Number Growth: The percentage change in flight volumes week-on-week at each airport
Get in touch and sharing
If you find the travel recovery map useful, please feel free to bookmark and/or share with other travel fans and industry contacts. We’ll be looking to make a number of improvements over the coming weeks and months, so please keep an eye on our progress and if you have any suggestions on how to improve, please feel free to get in contact below.
To find out about our wider travel recovery initiatives including airport testing, please visit our Travel Recovery page.