26 October 2017
Go To News Feed
Collinson Group and Welcome Real Time are exhibiting and
speaking at TRUSTECH 2017 in Cannes, from 28th -
TRUSTECH, recognised as one of the biggest international events,
brings together key decision makers within loyalty technology and
payment industries and explores key topics affecting the financial
Key topics include:
- Boosting the adoption and use of digital wallets
- The role of biometrics in the bank of the future
- How the IoT is shaping the future of banking service
- How artificial intelligence is drastically transforming fraud
detection in payments
Pierre Boces, Head of Product Marketing & Consulting -
Welcome Real Time, will be exploring what the future looks like for
PSD2 and loyalty during his speaking session at the innovation
stage as part of the payments, retail & POS group between
10.30am and 11.30am on Wednesday 29th November:
PSD2 & Loyalty
- PSD2 and the effects on the financial services ecosystem
- How new players are eager to win customer relationships through
enhanced user experience
- Differentiating from the crowd with loyalty services
- What would the introduction of loyalty APIs mean and how could
they benefit all stakeholders?
Visit our stand at the event: Lerins D 008
Find out how to drive engagement with every payment and banking
interaction through our payment-based loyalty solutions.
See the full agenda and further information about TRUSTECH 2017.
If you would like to get in touch with the team directly or to
arrange to meet with us at the event, please contact us at email@example.com.
Get in touch
To ask for more information about us, leave us a message or to get in touch, see our Contact page.