On Wednesday 21st April (14:00 BST), Our Global Medical Director, Dr Simon Worrell will be taking part in an ISO31030 Travel Risk Management Masterclass in partnership with The Travel Risk & Incident Prevention (TRIP) Group.
ISO31030 is the new international standard for Travel Risk Management, which is due to be published in the next few months. The TRIP Group has assembled an expert panel to explain what the standard could mean to you and your business. During the webinar, the panel of experts will examine the content of the standard and how it can be used to help organisations keep their travellers safe.
In addition, we will explore the pros and cons of the standard and how it can be used in conjunction with existing travel risk management, as well as how it can aid those looking to build a travel risk management system.
The full line up of experts includes:
• Rhiannon Parker, COO, Intertek Cristal & Intertek Checkpoint
• Ronny Sæther, Global Travel Security Manager, Norges Bank
• Mel Boucher, Head of Health & Safety, LSE
• Dr Simon Worrell, Global Medical Director, Collinson
• Lloyd Figgins, CEO & Chairman, The TRIP Group
To register for the event, please sign up here and further details will be provided.