Collinson in partnership with CAPA – one of the world’s most trusted sources of market intelligence for the aviation and travel industry – brings you the Asia Pacific Travel Recovery Report, packed with insights from a specially-selected group of over 330 C-Suite and senior managerial level travel experts globally from leading travel industry brands.
The research covers the following areas:
- The changing travel landscape post-COVID-19
- Border control, COVID-19 testing, traveller passports and quarantine
- Loyalty programmes and key ancillary revenue post-COVID
Download the research summary to discover:
- How one-third of Asia Pacific travel industry experts expect travel to resume to pre-COVID levels after 2023.
- Why 51% expect that robust testing protocols will remain key to reopening global borders until end of 2022.
- How widespread fears of fraudulent tests and vaccine passports may undermine use.