Our new global research report, The Return Journey, is available to download.
Produced with our unique insight into the travel industry, and drawing on research conducted before and during the pandemic, we examine traveller attitude changes for the airport experience.
What you'll learn from this report:
- What challenges travellers face and what they’ll be looking for when they take to the skies again
- Why mental wellbeing is more important now than ever when travelling
- How 42% of travellers would like to see propositions such as lounge access, spas and sleep pods at the airport to help improve and prioritise their mental wellbeing
- Why 87% of travellers want access to socially distanced spaces in order to ‘de-stress’ and ‘relax away from the crowds’
- What the impact lack of travel has on business travellers
We also look at what’s needed to continue towards a safe and sustainable travel recovery and why the survival of travel is so important.
If you have a vested interest in travel’s recovery, download the report to understand how to balance new and necessary health and safety protocols with an upgraded travel experience that puts mental wellness at the forefront.