Martin Garnaud, Customer Experience and Engagement Strategist, Asia Pacific for Collinson recently led an esteemed panel at this year's Virtual MarTech Summit 2021.
The topic of the panel was 'Crafting Cutting-Edge Digital Storytelling and Content to Unlock Customer Loyalty' and featured representatives from leading companies, including: Filippo Stefanelli of Stashaway, Maybelyne Ng of Benoy, and Alice Chiu of Stratasys.
Key highlights include how:
- Prioritising customer loyalty is key to company growth
- Customer relationship management (CRM) should be viewed as a long-term journey
- Brands are more likely to be viewed as trustworthy and authentic through consistent and transparent communications
- Technology such as artificial intelligence is aiding brands in strengthening customer connections
- Selecting the most appropriate channels for your customers is key
Martin holds over 20+ years of experience in CX, UX, Digital Design, Online Advertising, Experience Design, CRM & Loyalty. For over 15 years, he has worked as a Digital Creative Director & Strategist across different regions including MENA, APAC & ANZ and has always applied a customer-first approach to his work. At Collinson, he is the champion in finding ‘the sweet spot’ between customers' needs and clients’ business objectives by using his insight-led design thinking principles to deliver "contextually relevant" strategies and solutions.