In 2021, we launched The Return Journey, a global report that examined attitudes and expectations towards travel before and during the pandemic. Fast forward a year, and with positive signs of travel recovery, we conducted new research in the UK to understand travellers and their new priorities when it comes to spending their hard-earned money.
This research study presents and analyses the findings from the survey and compares several statistics with previous research studies conducted pre-COVID in 2019 and during the pandemic in 2020, highlighting the changes and shifts in consumer behaviour.
What you'll learn from this report:
- The impact a lack of travel has had on business travellers over the past year
- New priorities for travellers and what they want to spend their hard-earned money on when they next take to the skies
- How many travellers plan to travel for business and or leisure over the next year
- Why 48% of travellers think travel will be more stressful this year than not having Wi-Fi or going to the dentist
- How many travellers would rather spend money on a holiday abroad this year than material items
If you have a vested interest in travel recovery and want to continue making enjoyable and efficient experiences for travellers, download the research study.