Global Aviation Festival 2017
In a saturated market, airlines know they need to truly differentiate the experience they provide to their passengers in order to become their brand of choice. Complementing this is how they can evolve their existing frequent flyer programmes to offer members the choice and control they want.
At Collinson, the customer experience, loyalty and ancillary revenue are topics close to our hearts and Peter Gerstle, Head of Travel Products, Collinson, will be speaking and presenting at 12.40pm on Thursday 7th September during the conference stream focused on loyalty, revenue and retention.
His session 'What's the point? Airline Loyalty at the Crossroads' will cover:
- The kaleidoscope of loyalty, exploring stakeholder perspectives and priorities
- Loyalty and ancillary revenue - conflicting or complementary objectives?
- What customers want and the future of loyalty strategies for the airline industry
- Moving to a more experience-led environment
- Loyalty through an ancillary lens
With a portfolio of solutions ranging from our award-winning earning and redemption platforms, loyalty services to travel insurance and access to airport lounges worldwide, we can help you explore how you can drive customer engagement, improve the travel experience and increase ancillary revenue. So come and find us at stand 78, or book a meeting with us at the event.
If you would like to get in touch with the team directly or to arrange to meet with us at another suitable time, please contact us.