The Future of Retail Banking: Europe 2016
This year Collinson are proud silver sponsors at The Future of Retail Banking: Europe, held at the Vienna Marriott Hotel on Monday 7th and Tuesday 8th March.
Over two days the event will bring together 150+ senior figures from across Europe in the retail banking industry. The event will cover key strategic concerns and opportunities within the industry through speaking presentations, case studies and panel discussions.
Key topics will include:
- Providing a seamless omnichannel experience and appealing mobile offer
- Fostering innovation and managing cultural change
- Making better use of data to become more responsive to customer needs
- Creating the modern branch: new roles in the digital future
- Taking advantage of fintech and cutting-edge technological advance
Mark Roper, Commercial Director, Collinson, will be speaking and presenting on the Future of Customer Loyalty in the financial services sector on day one at 11.55am. His session will cover:
- The challenges of changing market dynamics and consumer demands in delivering loyalty and commercial results
- Understanding the prized "mass affluent" consumer and their attitudes to loyalty
- Proven strategies for creating more engaged, loyal and profitable customers today and tomorrow
If you would like to get in touch with the team directly or to arrange to meet with us, please contact us.